PHP Melody v2.2. Released August 15, 2014
PHP Melody v2.2
August 15, 2014
- RTL support for the 'Default' theme.
- reCAPTCHA support for the contact page.
- Privacy option to make the website non-indexable by search engines.
- Video playlists:
- Users can create, manage and share their own playlists.
- 'Watch later' playlist for all users.
- 'Liked videos' playlist for all users.
- Completely re-designed dashboard page with quick access to the latest items: videos, users, comments, etc.
- Completely revamped the regular & video sitemaps system.
- Improved YouTube video importing. Includes options for filtering the results and more.
- YouTube keyword & user subscriptions. Makes it easy to track new YouTube content (watch demo).
- Drag and drop category sorting and re-arranging (watch demo).
- Multiple color schemes.
- Easy to change the 'admin' location (i.e. renaming the /admin folder).
- Various layout changes and improvements.
- Fixed incorrect view count in articles.
- Fixed duplicate articles in the 'Related Articles' widget.
- Fixed scrolling issue in Chrome.
- Fixed Arabic URLs look in the address bar.
- Fixed layout issues affecting some screen resolutions.
- Fixed user search/filter list (i.e. when Searching by IP)
- Fixed 'System Log' count bubble issue.
- Video Checking Bot: Increased the allowed numbers of video checks to 100.