Happy Friday old friends!
Today we’re starting the BETA enrollment program for our upcoming release: PHP Melody v3.0.
Smaller releases are tested in-house but this is a big one.
We really need your feedback and suggestions before releasing v3.0.
So, if you’re willing to help, we’d love to share a pre-release BETA version with you.
To participate, you just need to be a customer (with active ‘included services’) and sign up below on our beta mailing list.
The BETA version will then arrive in your inbox sometime next week.
For questions about the BETA program, please drop us a line or two.
Hey friends, as the year draws to a close, we want to send you loads of good vibes and happiness for the holidays.
We hope you’ve had a great year. Don’t forget to take time to rest and enjoy your achievements.
Thank you all for your support!
Happy Friday everyone!
Today we’re introducing a new ‘default’ theme for PHP Melody. We’ve named it Apollo and it will replace the current ‘default’ PHP Melody theme starting with v2.8 (our next release).
Apollo is and will be available (free of charge) to any PHP Melody customer (past or future). Speaking of future releases, the next PHP Melody update is scheduled for release in January 2019.
To download Apollo today, simply log into your Customer Account and go to the “Download Products” page.
A couple of notes before you rush to install Apollo on your site.
- Apollo is 100% responsive.
- Apollo works with any PHP Melody 2.7.x version.
- Apollo is still under development. It’s stable but we’re releasing this as a beta.
- Apollo is not yet customizable from the admin area but it will be in v2.8.
- Apollo has a live demo. Check it out here.
- If you uncover any problems or have suggestions, please use this form or email us email@example.com.
To install Apollo, download the apollo.zip file from your Customer Account and:
- Unzip apollo.zip.
- Upload the unzipped ‘apollo-beta‘ folder into your installation’s /templates/ folder.
- Log into your PHP Melody admin dashboard. In the Settings > Layout Settings page you should see the new ‘apollo-beta‘ theme available. Select it and save the settings.
In case your layout is not looking right after switching themes, remember to clear the theme cache by deleting the files from /Smarty/templates_c/.
We’re here to help you so please don’t hesitate to contact our team if you need help.
We’re taking our yearly summer vacation. But don’t worry, we’ll be back shortly.
Starting from the 23rd of August until the 3rd of September we are officially on vacation. Customer support tickets might take up to 48-72 hours to resolve during this time period.
Normal operations will resume from the first Monday of September.
Thank you for understanding.
Have a great week!