Today we’re publishing some new code for Mobile Melody. This brings Mobile Melody to version 3.0. It includes new features as well as bug fixes.
Among the most notable changes in Mobile Melody version 3.0, we’d like to mention:
- New: Revised sliding menu for a more intuitive feel.
- New: Video upload.
- New: Profile editing.
- New: ‘Forgot password’ page.
- New: Pre-roll static ads support (inherited from PHP Melody).
- New: Support for RTMP streams.
- New: Support for embedded videos.
- New: Support for additional video sources (i.e. videos form 3rd party sites).
- New: JW Player 6
- Improved: Device detection. We’ve updated the detection method to include the latest smartphones & tablets.
- Improved & Fixed: Related Videos list. Fix for videos which were assigned to multiple categories.
- Improved: Facebook Like Button on video pages.
- Improved: Multiple level browsing in categories.
- Fixed: Login page. Previously not accepting username as a login option.
- Fixed: Header ad zone.
- Fixed: Blank article pages.
To install or update your Mobile Melody installation simply overwrite the existing /mobile folder with the one from the Mobil Melody package.
We hope you like the new Mobile Melody changes. They’re based primarily on customer feedback. You can send us your suggestions via our online form.
Thank you and enjoy!