We are publishing a patch today to resolve the issues that impacted our PHP Melody v1.8 users.
- PHP Melody 1.7 users should first upgrade to version 1.8. Only then the 1.8.1 patch can be applied.
- If you use the Mobile Melody plugin, please download today’s release from your Customer Area account.
Issues Fixed in v1.8.1
- PHP 5.4+ compatibility issue
- Front End & Admin Area issues with the layout and functionality, caused by the recent JQuery update
- Comment listings issue (found when there were only two comments in the list)
- Language files were updated as some were missing the translation for the word “video”
- Robots.txt was updated to exclude certain files from being indexed into the search results
- Youtube source fix for IPv6 issue
- Vimeo https:// links are now accepted
- DailyMotion source fix
- Article categories drop-down menu fix
- Admin Area login fix (previously it prompted the user to log in twice)
- The problem that prevented the Admin from creating a new page
- B52 and Cinema theme fixes (B52’s issue with the homepage/featured player; Cinema’s issue with the “description” dropdown)
If your PHP Melody site uses Mobile Melody or any of our premium themes, please download the latest version of those add-ons from the Customer Area (the Download Products page). If your current premium theme is heavily modified, use only the following files from the latest package:
/js/melody.social.min.js /comment-list.tpl /footer.tpl /player.tpl /video-watch.tpl
- Forum thread about v1.8.1
- Customer Area (download the update, Mobile Melody or themes)
- Contact support