Loading ...

Urgent! Credit card charged but order not processed error

Board index / General Chat / General Product Chat

Our humble work and the community behind it.

Postby abdul on Sep 01, 2010 11 pm

I ordered few minutes back.. even though my credit card was charged it still returns as "order not processed"

please advice :?:
abdul
Non-verified
Non-verified

Reputation points: 0

Postby abdul on Sep 01, 2010 11 pm

I didnt fill out where did you hear from survey.. hope that helps when troubleshooting.
abdul
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby Andrew on Sep 02, 2010 9 am

Welcome to our forums Abdul.

I replied to your email.

Basically, the order will be returned to you since FastSpring analyzed it and decided to return it after their "risk analysis".

I'm sorry for this and rest assured that your payment will be returned to your account as soon as the banks do their thing.

If possible please try the two other payment methods available on our site, both work with card payments: PayPal & Moneybookers.
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
https://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/series.php
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428

Postby abdul on Sep 02, 2010 10 am

This is what i got from my card provider

"The transaction in question is in status "outstanding authorization". This means that the funds are being held for up to 7 business days, until the merchant either releases them back to your account or eventually settles the transaction (charges the amount). If you can provide us with written confirmation from the merchant, indicating that they will not be settling the transaction, we will forward the confirmation to our financial department with a request to cancel the outstanding authorization. Please scan the merchant's confirmation and email it back to us, or fax it to 1-347-438-3365."

Dominique: It is better that they fax it to us
Dominique: Or they can use the contact form on our website to send an email

can you please help me out ? thanks.
abdul
Non-verified
Non-verified