Loading ...

[solved] Verified

Board index / General Chat

Lounge & announcements forum.

Postby UAE on Mar 03, 2009 8 am

Dear Customer,

We're pleased that you have chosen to use PHP Melody for your project.

Your PHPSugar Customer ID is: ************. This ID will be used when installing PHP Melody so please keep it in a safe place.

This e-mail was sent in plain-text mode and the download link might get broken because of this.
In such a case please make sure you copy the full link into your address bar otherwise it may not work.

-

I Have Received the download link and installed the script and everything seems fine ..
i applied for the Verified Group to get support for the script before starting my website but till now there is nothing approved with the account!

-

would you please upgrade my account to verified group?
Thanks ..
UAE
Non-verified
Non-verified

Reputation points: 0

Postby Andrew on Mar 03, 2009 3 pm

Yes, certainly, your account is verified. Welcome to the forums! :)

We had a 48 hour delay since there was the weekend and on Monday we released the 1.5.3 version.
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
https://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/series.php
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428

Postby pinoy on Mar 03, 2009 5 pm

sir andrew, why does his account got verified instantly while ignore our request for verification. I already submitted a verification form along with my customer's ID as required but until now i'm not yet verified.

I can give you all info's regarding the transaction like paypal unique transaction ID, customer ID etc..just to prove my authenticity.

check on my site at http://pinoymedia.info

oh! my bad, I got verified, just noticed. thank you..
pinoy
Non-verified
Non-verified

Reputation points: 0