Loading ...

Question with traffic in the site

Board index / PHP Melody - Video CMS / PHP Melody 1.6.x (old version)

Forums for the previous PHP Melody version (1.6.x)

Postby qasim008 on Oct 06, 2015 11 am

Dear muzikia

thanks for your reply .
information provided by you is really helpful
but my concern is that how it is possible that only 80 to 120 visitor make more then 75000 sql query in one hour? i think some thing getting wrong if visitor increase up to 175000 then what will be with sql ?

VPS not the solution for a small number of visitor when visitor increase more then 500 then i will be move to vps
actually right now i cant afford vps i spent much money on this site but not earn a single pane.

so plz provide me the solution to use my current resources

Thanks in advance
qasim008
Non-verified
Non-verified

Reputation points: 0

Postby Andrew on Oct 16, 2015 8 am

but my concern is that how it is possible that only 80 to 120 visitor make mre then 75000 sql query in one hour? i think some thing getting wrong if visitor increase up to 175000 then what will be with sql ?

As I've mentioned in our email conversation, it may be that your site is getting "hammed" by unkind people.

For example, even from a single IP you could create a lot of unwanted SQL queries. Multiply that by 50 and you have your answer. But that's only one option.

I would recommend temporarily logging the MySQL queries to see which ones are the most frequent. From that we can deduce what's really going on. Otherwise, we're only guessing and that's not going to solve the problem.
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
https://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/series.php
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428