Loading ...

Screenshots with URA

Board index / General Chat / Other Products / Ultimate Regnow Affiliate (Deprecated)

Run your own software site...automatically!

Postby WayneB on Dec 13, 2008 9 pm

I was just working with my URA program, and was trying to modify it to include screenshots. But discovered that screenshots are not included in the database, only the boxshots. Is there an easy way to add the screenshots, or can this be include in future updates?
WayneB
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 0

Postby WayneB on Dec 14, 2008 12 am

After looking at the csv file from Regnow, it looks like there are no screenshots included in the datafeed
from Regnow. But I've seen another site which looks like it uses this script and it has screenshots. It would be nice if Regnow would include screenshots in the datafeed.
WayneB
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby WayneB on Dec 14, 2008 1 am

While I'm on the topic of the Regnow datafeed, I was just thinking that it would be nice if Regnow
would also include the rank of the product in their datafeed. We can search by 'Success Ranking' from their
site, you wouldn't think that it should be too difficult for them to include the rank in the datafeed also.
Then we could just include the products that have been proven to be more successful for others in our
website.
WayneB
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby Andrew on Dec 15, 2008 3 pm

We would also appreciate a more complex datafeed but Regnow hasn't done anything about that in a while now.

It's very frustrating since we can't really do much more for URA at this point.
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
https://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/series.php
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428