Loading ...

Question about functionality

Board index / PHP Melody - Video CMS / PHP Melody 1.6.x (old version) / Pre-sale questions

Any questions you may have.

Postby fbords on Mar 02, 2016 7 pm

Hello,

I apologize if this isn't the correct place for this, but as someone with pre-sales questions, there aren't many places I'm allowed to post.

I see that this application has a social module that allows for subscriptions to channels. I don't however see anything that promotes top or suggested channels to encourage users to subscribe. It seems like they need to either stumble upon the video and then subscribe or know exactly what they are looking for? Is there any functionality like this that would allow that?

I also see that there is a verified user function. I didn't see anything related to that in the admin demo. What method does this use to verify a person is who they say they are?

Thanks
fbords
Non-verified
Non-verified

Reputation points: 0

Postby Andrew on Mar 08, 2016 12 pm

Welcome to the forums.

The interaction between the users within the 'social module' is still in a relatively incipient stage. Features such as the ones you mentioned will be incorporated into the product in future versions.

The 'Verified' accounts are marked as such by the site administrator (manually). Not all projects will require this and it's up to you/the project how the 'verified' users/channels will be used.

Please post any other pre-sale questions below or via customer support.

Thank you.
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
https://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/series.php
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428