Loading ...

I prohibit and restrict my freedom to visit sites?

Board index / General Chat / General Product Chat

Our humble work and the community behind it.

Postby komato3 on Oct 03, 2009 10 pm

I prohibit and restrict my freedom to visit sites? If I write a site about Microsoft products they will put me in jail? Brad full you can not take away people's support and access from the fact that they sit on those forums that they like and bring a lot of useful information ..... You limit my rights. At the same time your other users visit them and you do not see ................... Complete nonsense. The thing about money? Or you yourself have not been there? Or what the people are given assistance to more skilled you hurt? If you fight against piracy then start to encode your sources in the Cube and then your child will even Zend =) Enough already play in the right guys. You can not. I do not divulge your secrets and new items. Read my posts. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
komato3
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 0

Postby komato3 on Oct 03, 2009 11 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by komato3 on Oct 03, 2009 11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
komato3
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby komato3 on Oct 03, 2009 11 pm

or do you propose to make a choice to buy from you a license to use or null version? I came to you and bought a license for the support and the result is that I still use that =) You are contradicting themselves .....es .....
komato3
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby brownbloodz on Oct 04, 2009 2 am

Email andrew and deal with it through the email.
brownbloodz
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 261