Loading ...

Happy Holidays

Board index / General Chat

Lounge & announcements forum.

Postby anwarnadeem on Dec 25, 2009 11 pm

Hello,

I'd like to wish you all happy holidays, a Merry Christmas to those who are celebrating it and hope you all enjoy the different holidays your celebrating.

I've been a part of this forum since September and have had a positive experience so far. I feel that there's a lot of work being put in and Andrew as well as Paul deserve a big thank you. They've done a lot of work and put in quite an effort to ensure our satisfaction. It is sometimes difficult to see the gratitude people feel when you've helped them but you definitely are appreciated.

There are many people on the forum who have devoted a lot of there time to answer questions which in no way are obligated to, thank you. There is too many of them to mention but anyone who is active on the forum would know who they are.

Thank you to all the rest for making the community for what it is, without everyone we wouldn't be the community we are.

I've heard a lot of new things are to come to PHP Melody after the break as the team expands. I for one am looking forward to this.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's contributed and look forward to contributing more.

Take Care
anwarnadeem
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 0

Postby W2S on Dec 26, 2009 12 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!
W2S
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 0