Loading ...

PHP Melody v2.2.1

Board index / General Chat / Announcements

News and announcements from our team

Postby Andrew on Sep 06, 2014 2 pm

Hey guys!

Today we're announcing a new PHP Melody update: v2.2.1. This version/update is a patch designed to fix the issues surrounding v2.2.

If you're already a customer running PHP Melody v2.2 you can download version 2.2.1 right now. Just log into your customer area account and go to 'Download Updates' for the update pack, or 'Download products' if you want to do a fresh install.

We've patched all reported issues in v2.2.1. You can see a complete list of fixes by visiting the 'Release notes' page.

Thanks again, and if you have suggestions or bug reports, post them here or via customer support (your call).

Enjoy the weekend!

---
Notes:

[*] The paid PHP Melody themes have also been patched. You'll want to update /player.tpl and /css/new-style.css files from the latest template pack if you're using a v2.2 theme.
[*] This update can only be applied to video sites using PHP Melody v2.2. If you had problems updating from v2.1 to v2.2 re-download the v2.2 package because we've made some improvements in that update pack as well.
[*] Mobile Melody was also updated today to include a few fixes. More details here.
[*] If you need help with your customer area account, please contact customer support.
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
https://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/series.php
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428

Postby toti19 on Sep 08, 2014 5 pm

i am getting this error on my sitemap
toti19
Non-verified
Non-verified

Reputation points: 0

Postby Andrew on Sep 09, 2014 9 am

@toti19 - You can remove your /robots.txt file. Should be fine.
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
Andrew
Founding Developer

Postby toti19 on Sep 10, 2014 8 am

Andrew wrote:@toti19 - You can remove your /robots.txt file. Should be fine.

still the same problem !
toti19
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby Andrew on Sep 11, 2014 9 am

still the same problem !

Hmm... You may want to give Google some time to rescan your site. I'm sure that if there's no /robots.txt file there should be no problems.
PHP Melody v3.0
Andrew
Founding Developer

Postby Madinmix on Sep 11, 2014 6 pm

Hello

After the release of PM 2.2 was released my website not showing the video sometimes apena audio.

I made a workaround and could solve this problem.

I did a test site where I'm looking to end this post at the time of execution of the video

"You need to have the Flash Playe installed and a browser with JavaScript support."

And so you do not say that this problem only with me ocorredo visit this recent topic! https://www.phpsugar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=12160

Anyone have a clue so I can finish this post and re-run the video again.
Madinmix
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby enculescu on Sep 12, 2014 1 am

Everything is OK now with 2.2.1

Thank you :)
enculescu
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 10

Postby Gisher on Sep 17, 2014 10 pm

Hello.
Classic banners Floating Skyscraper (Right) and Floating Skyscraper (Left) have big problem. Look at screen
How can fix them?
Sorry for my english
Gisher
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby Gisher on Sep 18, 2014 12 am

Another bug. I use jwplayer 6 for videos. But don't want use in flash mode. So I remove
Code: Select all
                        flashplayer: "{/literal}{$smarty.const._URL2}{literal}/players/jwplayer6/jwplayer.flash.swf",                       
                    primary: "flash",

lines from player.tpl. Everything works fine.
Now bug. If I use Pre-roll Static Ads, after ads show, player don't appear. Just blank space beside player.
Also fine with external embed videos in none flash mode.
How can fix it?
Sorry for my english
Gisher
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby Andrew on Sep 18, 2014 8 am

@Gisher - Looks like the site in question may be missing parts of the CSS.

Try re-uploading the /templates/default/css/ folder again.

If that fails to work, please submit a support ticket via the customer support form.
PHP Melody v3.0
Andrew
Founding Developer

Postby Gisher on Sep 18, 2014 8 am

Just now I download full package from customer area, and re-upload /templates/default/css/ folder again, still have problem.
Sorry for my english
Gisher
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby Gisher on Sep 18, 2014 8 am

Seems ajax request ajax.php?p=video&do=getplayer&vid=1c1a31431&aid=1&player=detail&playlist= break js root for jwplayer 6, when run preroll ads
Temporary fix in file jwplayer.js change line type:"html5",src:b.base+"jwplayer.html5.js" to type:"html5",src:"/players/jwplayer6/jwplayer.html5.js"
Sorry for my english
Gisher
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby Gisher on Sep 18, 2014 9 am

One more bug with jwplayer resize height
In new-style css find
#video-wrapper.video-wrapper-wide embed,
after add
#video-wrapper.video-wrapper-wide #Playerholder,
Sorry for my english
Gisher
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby Andrew on Sep 18, 2014 9 am

Thanks for emailing me Gisher. I'm happy to help so let's continue this over email as I have a feeling that these problems have the same root cause.
PHP Melody v3.0
Andrew
Founding Developer

Postby kandemir on Sep 26, 2014 6 pm

PHP-Melody-221-UPDATE-PACK have installed I have had this problem Warning: include(/home/.../public_html/_ADMIN_FOLDER/functions.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/admin/header.php on line 21

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/...../public_html/_ADMIN_FOLDER/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/...../public_html/admin/header.php on line 21

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_true_max_filesize() in /home/...../public_html/admin/header.php on line 82
kandemir
Verified Customer
Verified Customer