Loading ...

PHP Melody v2.2

Board index / General Chat / Announcements

News and announcements from our team

Postby Madinmix on Aug 19, 2014 2 pm

Error You need to have the Flash Player installed and a browser with JavaScript support
Hello
I have a serious problem on my websites.

Erro1
When I try to watch a video the following message appears.
"You need to have the Flash Player installed and a browser with JavaScript support .."

error 2
The second problem that we show where "Published 2 days ago by Mr. Admin in Entertainment Movie Trailers"

Only shows Published 43 seconds ago in Filmnes and Trailers

And when I click on the profile picture I am directed to page 404.

Vejja error 1 and error 2 on the image below!

I've been looking at the link demosntração PM in demo.phpmelody.com
and is the same problem see the list of links I saw.

http://demo.phpmelody.com/begin-again-o ... 7c282.html

Please if anyone knows what the solution to and respond!
Madinmix
Non-verified
Non-verified

Reputation points: 0

Postby rasmi on Aug 20, 2014 1 am

Can anyone help me in this

viewtopic.php?p=61556&f=68#p61556
rasmi
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby rasmi on Aug 20, 2014 4 am

Can anyone help me in this

viewtopic.php?p=61556&f=68#p61556

I've fix it
rasmi
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby stpuh on Aug 20, 2014 8 am

Creating Files video-sitemap-1.xml Google index can not because the file robots.txt blocks access to the links of Google in the file video-sitemap-1.xml, what to do?
Лучшие Cоветские фильмы смотреть онлайн http://film-ussr.ru
stpuh
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby Paul on Aug 20, 2014 8 am

@Madinmix,

When visiting a profile page of a user that doesn't exist, you will be redirected to the 404 page.

Does the user "admin", with this exact username, exists in your database?

Regarding the thumbnail display, try clearing the smarty template cache: open /Smarty/templates_c/ directory and delete all the files except index.html and .htaccess (basically all the file that start with "%%...").
See if that helps.

I've been to your website and it seems that the player is loading now.

@gencaver,
download the Update package again from Customers Area and re-upload /admin/header.php. Let me know if that helps.

@Hero75,
Not really. We found that users prefer the player's Fullscreen function instead of lights off/on making this functionality redundant. Or better said, UI clutter.
If your users are asking for it, all you have to do is edit /templates/default/video-watch.php,
FIND
Code: Select all
<li><a id="player_extend" href="#"><i class="icon-resize-full opac7"></i> {$lang.resize}</a></li>

After, add
<li><div id="lights-div"><a class="lightOn" href="#">{$lang.lights_off}</a></div></li>

Now do it again (there are 2 occurrences).
Paul
Developer
Developer

Reputation points: 38

Postby Paul on Aug 20, 2014 8 am

stpuh wrote:Creating Files video-sitemap-1.xml Google index can not because the file robots.txt blocks access to the links of Google in the file video-sitemap-1.xml, what to do?

It shouldn't deny it.
Have you changed robots.txt in any way?

Did you changed or added any rules in the /uploads/.htaccess file?
Paul
Developer
Developer

Postby Gisher on Aug 20, 2014 10 am

Paul wrote:If your users are asking for it, all you have to do is edit /templates/default/video-watch.php,
FIND
<li><a id="player_extend" href="#"><i class="icon-resize-full opac7"></i> {$lang.resize}</a></li>

After, add
<li><div id="lights-div"><a class="lightOn" href="#">{$lang.lights_off}</a></div></li>

Now do it again (there are 2 occurrences).
This only show lights, and how about return normal mode?
Sorry for my english
Gisher
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby Paul on Aug 20, 2014 5 pm

stpuh wrote:Creating Files video-sitemap-1.xml Google index can not because the file robots.txt blocks access to the links of Google in the file video-sitemap-1.xml, what to do?

I think I know why this is happening.

Please open /robots.txt and remove this line:
Disallow: /players/

Save, upload and re-submit the sitemap to Google.

Let me know how it works!

Gisher wrote:This only show lights, and how about return normal mode?

I'll look into it and come back when I have a solution.

Thank you!
Paul
Developer
Developer

Postby Madinmix on Aug 20, 2014 6 pm

Hello would help to solve the below error that appears in News feed.

Warning: include(/home/u3855.../public_html/Smarty/templates_c/%%4D^4DC^4DC8C7A6%%activity-stream.tpl.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u3855.../public_html/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1868

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/u3855.../public_html/Smarty/templates_c/%%4D^4DC^4DC8C7A6%%activity-stream.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php-5.3/pear') in /home/u3855.../public_html/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1868

And below error that appears in My activity, Playlists, Followers, Following,

Warning: include(/home/u3855.../public_html/Smarty/templates_c/%%3C^3C5^3C5CA1AD%%user-activity.tpl.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u3855.../public_html/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1262

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/u3855.../public_html/Smarty/templates_c/%%3C^3C5^3C5CA1AD%%user-activity.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php-5.3/pear') in /home/u3855.../public_html/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1262

And below error appearing in my uploads when I click view all.

Warning: include(/home/u3855.../public_html/Smarty/templates_c/%%F6^F65^F6530DD9%%video-search.tpl.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u3855.../public_html/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1255

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/u3855.../public_html/Smarty/templates_c/%%F6^F65^F6530DD9%%video-search.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php-5.3/pear') in /home/u3855.../public_html/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1255

Pass the tip ae staff already thank you very much
Madinmix
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby Paul on Aug 20, 2014 7 pm

Try this.

Open include/settings.php

Find this line:
$smarty->config_dir = ABSPATH . "Smarty/configs";

After, add:
$smarty->force_compile = true;

Save and upload.

Let me know how it works.
Paul
Developer
Developer

Postby czarrilli82 on Aug 22, 2014 10 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody can help me. I really don't have much experience with code so it's hard for me to find and solve a problem. I downloaded this product with mobile melody and b52 theme. I downloaded and uploaded everything according to instructions but I'm coming across multiple issues:

1. When you select load more videos nothing comes up
2. When you click a video, it shows a different video.
3. When you click a category, it just refreshes home page.
4. I have 48 videos uploaded on the backend but its only showing like 20
5. Pretty much everything I click just refreshes the homepage.

Site is videomixen.com. Any ideas?

Also, how do we import videos from the other popular video sources besides youtube?
czarrilli82
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby Paul on Aug 23, 2014 12 pm

Is the site working properly if you turn SEO URLS OFF (see Admin Area > Settings > "Use SEO friendly URLs" option)?

Also, how do we import videos from the other popular video sources besides youtube?

You'll have to add them one by one via "Add video from URL" or "Embed video" options.
Paul
Developer
Developer

Postby videosack on Aug 23, 2014 4 pm

I had some issues with update, here are two screen shoot that i have taken from my admin panel, videos are populated but paragraph not maintained, social share in the video play page hiding behind video player, and i think there should be an ad place holder right of the video on video play page as well in default theme,
Looking forward to hearing from anyone who can fix this problem. Pictures are attached.Image
Clonevideos.com is an Asian Video collection website that interests to me and may be fun watching for the people who like Cloned videos online. visit http://www.clonevideos.com now.
videosack
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby enculescu on Aug 25, 2014 9 am

I really can`t apply the update and i have a big issue right now as i really forgot to make a backup. My website is still working but it when i click on Update Database, the page loads for 5-10 minutes and then o result. The page remains the same, and i still get notifications regarding the update.

My database is very big, around 120 mb, 300.000 users, a lot of comments , etc.

What should i do right now ?

It`s my first issue for this kind :(.

How i can update the database manually ?

Thank you !
enculescu
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 10

Postby Trace on Aug 25, 2014 10 am

Its your 300.000 users that is the problem. PHP Melody will create playlists for every user, which will take a very very long time with so many users.
Trace
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 1329