Loading ...

[solved] I Can't Download My Newly Purchased PHPMelody

Board index / General Chat / General Product Chat

Our humble work and the community behind it.

Postby norsk on May 12, 2011 2 pm

Hi,

I made a purchase of PHP Melody today but when I try to download the script, I receive a ZIP file with 0 byte size. I thought its my connection so I tried to generate another download link but I still receive the 0 byte size file. I did it a couple of times and tried several browsers 'coz the first download I made is that I use a Chrome then I tried FF, then IE and it I still receive the same 0 byte file. What happen? I send an email but nobody is responding? I'll ask for a refund if I can't receive it today because I am planning to install it to my new site and I thought everything is in place already.

Please PHPMelody / PHPSugar answer my inquiry. Why the instant download returns a 0 byte file? and when/where can I download it? :(
norsk
Non-verified
Non-verified

Reputation points: 0

Postby Trace on May 12, 2011 2 pm

I'm afraid that you will have to wait till you get a response from the support team. We can't help you with this around here.
Trace
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 1329

Postby norsk on May 12, 2011 2 pm

@Trace thanks for the reply at least I see people here responding. Do you have any idea when they will respond? Coz I am waiting right now and I am beginning to panic because I am thinking that there website is not giving what it says which is "instant download"

However I file a dispute on PP just in case they will not deal with this issue asap. I really want to use the script so please support team reply. :(
norsk
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby muzikia on May 12, 2011 3 pm

Hello Norsk,

I am sure that the support team will answer.
It is for sure that something happened in the system, probably thats why you get the 0 kb file.
Please wait a little bit so the team have time to look for it.

Opening a dispute with PP - trust me - never makes things better.

PS: It says Instant download but also for the Verified PP members. Otherwise a manual anti-fraud takes place.
In this case it is an error probably, though.
http://www.ModMyScript.com - PHPMelody plugins and mods since 2008
http://www.HostingWays.com - Shared or VPS Hosting
*** PHP Melody user and plugins maker for 9 years and counting.
muzikia
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 167

Postby norsk on May 12, 2011 11 pm

Hi muzikia,

I have a paypal verified account. Until now I am waiting for their reply but still I didn't receive any response from them. Regarding the paypal dispute I made, that's how I reacted immediately 'coz I feel that I can't really get what I have paid for. I usually purchase online scripts but I don't experience this kind of issue and if in case I have any inquiries, there is someone that replies to my queries. Since PHPSugar support team is not giving any immediate response after I made the payment then I thought it will be right to file a dispute since I really didn't receive the item.

However, it is easy for me to cancel the dispute/complaint if I get an assurance or reply regarding the order. So I hope they reply positively on this matter 'coz I really want to use the script for my site.

Thank you for the reply muzikia.
norsk
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby norsk on May 13, 2011 4 pm

Update: I received a refund from PHPSugar. My question now is can I still purchase/buy the script? and before I proceed buying can anybody from PHPSugar explain the process of downloading. I have already experience that "Instant Download" is actually not "instant" so can anybody from the support team to enlighten me. I am really interested to get the script.
norsk
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby Andrew on May 18, 2011 8 am

I'm sorry but we don't accept any new orders from a refunded customer.

The orders are delivered instantly but the PP IPN eventually fails to work from time to time. Sorry about that.
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
https://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/series.php
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428