Loading ...

[solved] Big Problem: Category vs Child Category

Board index / PHP Melody - Video CMS

For PHP Melody version 2 and newer

Postby haik74 on May 30, 2016 2 am

Hi,, so I just made the updates, and I wonder how hard to make the TOP Categoires load same videos that are inside CHILD Categoires?
right now I have TV . TV SERIES and .. I have all series loaded , but when I click on TV , there is no Video.
this can be easy fix, if the SELECT MOVE to Differen Category can alow add more then one category .. anybody know how to do this , or how to fix ... thank you
haik74
Non-verified
Non-verified

Reputation points: 0

Postby Andrew on Jun 20, 2016 10 am

The categories in PHP Melody work just like the folders on your computer.

- Folder
-- Sub-folder
--- File.jpg

'File.jpg' will never appear in 'Folder 1' because it was placed in 'Sub-folder'.

PHP Melody allows you to assign videos to multiple categories. This way you can add videos both in your 'Tv Series' main category and it's sub-categories.
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
https://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/series.php
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428

Postby haik74 on Jun 20, 2016 2 pm

Yes, but for example, if I import bulk youtube videos and then I want to move them in the correct category , I can only select one.. or am wrong?
if I could select more then one to move.. then I think the problem will solved, for now I want for example, COMEDY category load all my SUB Series , as when people click Category I got no video and all Sub FOlder names. this is little not good. I want to load all in COMEDY automated and then each Series inside the SUBCATEGOIRES:
haik74
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby Andrew on Jun 21, 2016 2 pm

Yes, but for example, if I import bulk youtube videos and then I want to move them in the correct category , I can only select one.. or am wrong?

You can import videos in multiple categories from the start.
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
https://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/series.php
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428

Postby haik74 on Jun 21, 2016 2 pm

well but for example. I cant import all playlists automaticly so.. they load video by user or chanel .. then I got 1000 videos with no asign category , then I start every week orgnaized it. so .. when I move them,. I cant put anymore under comedy .. as they all jump to there individual categoires
haik74
Non-verified
Non-verified