Loading ...
The Echo Theme

Make your video site available on all devices with the Echo theme. See the live demo.

LIVE DEMO

[solved] Big Problem: Category vs Child Category

Board index / PHP Melody - Video CMS

For PHP Melody version 2 and newer

Postby haik74 on May 30, 2016 2 am

Hi,, so I just made the updates, and I wonder how hard to make the TOP Categoires load same videos that are inside CHILD Categoires?
right now I have TV . TV SERIES and .. I have all series loaded , but when I click on TV , there is no Video.
this can be easy fix, if the SELECT MOVE to Differen Category can alow add more then one category .. anybody know how to do this , or how to fix ... thank you
haik74
Non-verified
Non-verified

Reputation points: 0

Postby Andrew on Jun 20, 2016 10 am

The categories in PHP Melody work just like the folders on your computer.

- Folder
-- Sub-folder
--- File.jpg

'File.jpg' will never appear in 'Folder 1' because it was placed in 'Sub-folder'.

PHP Melody allows you to assign videos to multiple categories. This way you can add videos both in your 'Tv Series' main category and it's sub-categories.
Echo - Take your video site to the next level with Echo - New Responsive Theme.
Live Demo - Available Here
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428

Postby haik74 on Jun 20, 2016 2 pm

Yes, but for example, if I import bulk youtube videos and then I want to move them in the correct category , I can only select one.. or am wrong?
if I could select more then one to move.. then I think the problem will solved, for now I want for example, COMEDY category load all my SUB Series , as when people click Category I got no video and all Sub FOlder names. this is little not good. I want to load all in COMEDY automated and then each Series inside the SUBCATEGOIRES:
haik74
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby Andrew on Jun 21, 2016 2 pm

Yes, but for example, if I import bulk youtube videos and then I want to move them in the correct category , I can only select one.. or am wrong?

You can import videos in multiple categories from the start.
Echo - Take your video site to the next level with Echo - New Responsive Theme.
Live Demo - Available Here
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428

Postby haik74 on Jun 21, 2016 2 pm

well but for example. I cant import all playlists automaticly so.. they load video by user or chanel .. then I got 1000 videos with no asign category , then I start every week orgnaized it. so .. when I move them,. I cant put anymore under comedy .. as they all jump to there individual categoires
haik74
Non-verified
Non-verified