Loading ...

A Delightful Experience and Superb Help for PM Customization

Board index / General Chat / Feedback

Help us improve our services. Post any suggestions to help us improve.

Postby DRK1 on Feb 14, 2012 1 pm

It will be like preaching to the choir if I tell you that PM is an Unique, Sharp, Intuitive, and Highly Addictive Script in its own class with tremendous potentialities. For example, in its Non-Musical format, the ‘Melody Marvel” “www.watchdoumentary.com”, an intellectual compilation of informative content, intelligently put together with a brilliant programming skill. (Please note that I do have plans to steal borrow a few “ideas” from this site)

Even though I am not a programmer and don’t know PHP at all, I tried to convert PM into a Non-Musical format, and I got into a mess. (Please, feel free to have belly laugh). But, it’s a matter of great pleasure to tell you that luckily I found “www.modmyscript.com”- a delightful event and a life saver.

In my experience, programming team members at “www.modmyscript.com” are Highly Customer Oriented, Considerate, Congenial, Cooperative with a Fabulous Communication Skill and Understandings along with a Helping Attitude and High Degree of Work Ethics.

Because of my lack of understanding of ‘PHP LINGO” , once, there was a communication gap, and I could feel their frustration, but, they were patience and good listener and came up with constructive suggestion leading to a positive outcome. Surprisingly, when the lead person got sick for 2 days I received an apology and task was finished by working on weekend (Sunday).

By nature, we humans are very quick to complain without understanding the situation. But, one must remember that praise, complements and credits, must go where they belong.

In my experience, if programming team members at “www.modmyscript.com” are treated nicely, politely with respect and without any blame game for your own mistakes, they will go to an extra length to accommodate your wishes without any complaint. I know it personally.

So, if you want the customization of PM, contact “www.modmyscript.com”, I am confident you will receive an excellent satisfying result in a timely manner with an outstanding service at a reasonable price that will make you very happy.

DRK1
DRK1
Non-verified
Non-verified

Reputation points: 0

Postby muzikia on Feb 14, 2012 1 pm

Thank you very much for your amazing testimonial.
I will send this to the team as it is really really great.
We strive to offer every client the best experience and we asses which is better for each of you.
More surprises to come...
Thank you very much.

PHPMelody is a great script and I cannot believe that 3 yrs just gone already....

Dan
http://www.ModMyScript.com - PHPMelody plugins and mods since 2008
http://www.HostingWays.com - Shared or VPS Hosting
*** PHP Melody user and plugins maker for 9 years and counting.
muzikia
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 167

Postby Trace on Feb 14, 2012 1 pm

DRK1 wrote:(Please note that I do have plans to steal borrow a few “ideas” from this site)

:roll:

:P
Trace
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 1329

Postby DRK1 on Feb 14, 2012 5 pm

Hello Dan,

You have a good team, yes indeed. And they deserve the praise, RIGHTFULLY SO. I was very impressed with the team leader. He offered me good suggestions. And that was the starting point.

If you don’t mind, may I offer an unsolicited suggestion?
In short “you have good things going” and why not move it to the “NEXT LEVEL”.

There are a substantial number of PM users who would love to get hands-on help. They just want to drive the car and don’t care what’s under the hood. These users are looking for the “TV Dinner” and they just want someone to warm them it up for them, that’s all. And from a business point of view, it will be good “BUSINESS” for you, also.

Just by looking at the PM FORUM one can very easily say that there is a lot of talent in the PM community. And these talented “Programming Scientists” (including you) should offer “PAID SUPPORT SERVICE”. If someone (who is not a coder, or doesn’t know PHP, or doesn’t want to learn PHP) wants something done to modify PM, either you walk them through it or do it for a FEE.

Not everyone will need this service, but I am positive there is a need for such a thing. Even though, if in the beginning it sounds like it will not fly, once the word is out it WILL catch on. In business terminology, you should “CREATE A MARKET” and let the market take care of its destiny.

PM is great, there’s no doubt about it. But guys like you and other talented ones can make it more usable and accessible to “the commoners”.

I hope I didn’t cross the line. If I did, I apologize.

DRK1
--------------------------------------------
Hello Trace,

No one can steal the genius in you, Trace. I can’t borrow or steal your “programming skills” (they are way beyond my reach) but your “ideas” are so good and unique that they are worth stealing or borrowing…a feel good
“TEMPTATION”.

DRK1
DRK1
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby muzikia on Feb 14, 2012 6 pm

Thank you DRK,

We provide custom coding since 2010. (the current team is the same in fact since then). This keeps us too busy as it is almost impossible to release the tons of plugins we have on the shelves.

It is hard to find good and talented programmers, commited to serve the clients.

I am proud of what we have right now even if we should double the number of our team in order to serve everybody even more quickly.

Also, As I know there are only few ofering such services via the forum ..
http://www.ModMyScript.com - PHPMelody plugins and mods since 2008
http://www.HostingWays.com - Shared or VPS Hosting
*** PHP Melody user and plugins maker for 9 years and counting.
muzikia
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 167

Postby DRK1 on Feb 14, 2012 8 pm

Thanks Dan,
I understand.
DRK1
DRK1
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby Andrew on Feb 21, 2012 10 am

Such kind words. Thanks for posting your experience DRK1 and welcome to our forums! ;)
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
https://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/series.php
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428

Postby DRK1 on Feb 21, 2012 11 am

Thanks and glad to be a member of the community.
With appreciation.
DRK1
Non-verified
Non-verified