News and announcements from our team

Postby lirikk on Jan 25, 2013 2 pm

Add a new field as before track title
lirikk
Non-verified
Non-verified

Reputation points: 10

Postby 234Ent on Feb 01, 2013 3 pm

Andrew, I'd like to seriously suggest a function in the Article Editor/module that allows us to save as draft. I've lost many of my half completed write-ups using the article module because PHP Melody currently lack this feature. Thank you!
234Ent
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 50

Postby Andrew on Feb 04, 2013 12 pm

Andrew, I'd like to seriously suggest a function in the Article Editor/module that allows us to save as draft. I've lost many of my half completed write-ups using the article module because PHP Melody currently lack this feature. Thank you!

You can do this by saving the article as "Private". This term may seem confusing so it will be changed to "Draft" in the coming update.
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
https://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/series.php
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428

Postby 234Ent on Feb 06, 2013 4 am

Andrew wrote:

You can do this by saving the article as "Private". This term may seem confusing so it will be changed to "Draft" in the coming update.

Wow, wish I knew earlier. I've lost quite a few uncompleted articles over the years. Looking forward to the forthcoming changes.
234Ent
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby sebascalidoso on Feb 06, 2013 5 pm

Andrew wrote:

Should have an option of private also like the videos that shows this article is just for registered users and it would be great also for pages this page is just for register users that would be very good for sites that wants more register users and privacy...
sebascalidoso
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 0

Postby 234Ent on Feb 07, 2013 9 pm

@Andrew, also, can I suggest a social feature in the next update that can be enabled or disabled by Admin but displays the social profiles of the submitter of a video after description? Just like how it's seen on most WordPress blog posts where the authors social profiles is displayed at the bottom of the post. I believe this will entice existing members (including potential members) to submit more videos often.

The feature will serve as a channel for members to increase their social followers/Likes.

Also, for external links to always open in new windows and not in the same window. In 1.6.7, I often have to use the html function to manually insert target_blank tag and nofollow for external links. Thanks!
234Ent
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby sebascalidoso on Feb 07, 2013 9 pm

@234Ent really like that suggestion sir ;)
sebascalidoso
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 0

Postby Andrew on Feb 12, 2013 10 am

@Andrew, also, can I suggest a social feature in the next update that can be enabled or disabled by Admin but displays the social profiles of the submitter of a video after description? Just like how it's seen on most WordPress blog posts where the authors social profiles is displayed at the bottom of the post. I believe this will entice existing members (including potential members) to submit more videos often.

The feature will serve as a channel for members to increase their social followers/Likes.

Also, for external links to always open in new windows and not in the same window. In 1.6.7, I often have to use the html function to manually insert target_blank tag and nofollow for external links. Thanks!

Note taken. Thanks 234Ent.
PHP Melody v3.0
New Series Module? Publish series and episodes right from PHP Melody's Dashboard -->
https://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/series.php
Andrew
Founding Developer

Reputation points: 428