Loading ...

PHP Melody v2.0.1

Board index / General Chat / Announcements

News and announcements from our team

Postby 234Ent on Jul 18, 2013 9 am

@Andrew with this 2.0.1 patch, can you state exactly what new changes or new codes were added or removed in header.tpl? Thanks!
234Ent
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 50

Postby 234Ent on Jul 18, 2013 9 am

webbiepublisher wrote:
webbiepublisher wrote:Upgraded to 2.0.1 but now when i visit mobile melody gives me url/mobile/_url_mobi/index.html not found on this server.

Can you explain what i'm doing wrong? The manual for melody hasn't changed since 2.0 but everything was working on 2.0 prior to the update.

Figured it out, we still have the add the code to config.php

What code did you had to add in config.php? Considering config.php is not included in the patch.
234Ent
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby 234Ent on Jul 18, 2013 10 am

@Andrew, I don't see Mobile Melody in my orders list in Customer Area, can you pls update it so I can re-apply the plugin to the upgrade am doing?
234Ent
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby oskathemighty on Jul 18, 2013 2 pm

oskathemighty wrote:I would like to ask a question?
It's been three days since I asked the Question.. Can I have an answer so I can do what I must...
OR SHOULD I JUST OPEN A TICKET!?
How can I use my 2.0 database with (v2.0.1) without going back to 2.0 :?
I did do the new release 2.0.1
All went well with the install...
But the database with the new release has almost nothing..
I want to use the Old database with 2.0.1
I know the forum isn't for emergency stuff...
I 'm just looking for an answer or resolution so I can move on ..
Don't think this warrants a ticket.
Any help would be appreciated, :|

What's the worst if I do nothing!? Everything is working fine for me....

http://www.oska1.com/
"We can not become who we need to be,by remaining what we are."
oskathemighty
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 0

Postby blackoutworm on Jul 18, 2013 3 pm

oskathemighty wrote:I want to use the Old database with 2.0.1

http://www.oska1.com

Just restore the old DB from your cpanel (phpMyAdmin).
blackoutworm
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby oskathemighty on Jul 18, 2013 11 pm

blackoutworm wrote:
oskathemighty wrote:I want to use the Old database with 2.0.1

http://www.oska1.com

Just restore the old DB from your cpanel (phpMyAdmin).

That's exactly what I did, However it reverted back to 2.0
oskathemighty
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby Trace on Jul 19, 2013 7 am

Don't download the full package but the upgrade package, it has a file that will update the database to 2.0.1
Trace
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 1329

Postby oskathemighty on Jul 19, 2013 12 pm

Trace wrote:Don't download the full package but the upgrade package, it has a file that will update the database to 2.0.1

Thanks ..I didn't see the update as an option, I will look again must have overlooked it... ;)
oskathemighty
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby oskathemighty on Jul 19, 2013 12 pm

oskathemighty wrote:
Trace wrote:Don't download the full package but the upgrade package, it has a file that will update the database to 2.0.1

Thanks ..I didn't see the update as an option, I will look again must have overlooked it... ;)

Again thanks Trace for pointing me in the right direction, I can manage from here. :D
oskathemighty
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby 234Ent on Jul 20, 2013 12 am

The plugin page in Admin area is no longer there in version 2.0.1, does anyone know why this was removed? I confirmed this in PHP Melody Admin demo also: http://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/index.php
234Ent
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby ekickers on Jul 22, 2013 8 pm

Please help me, I just updated my site and I am getting this error when I visit my site
Code: Select all
Fatal error: Call to a member function register_function() on a non-object in /home/page/public_html/mysite.tv/include/islogged.php on line 2

Can someone please help me
ekickers
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby Trace on Jul 22, 2013 8 pm

234Ent wrote:The plugin page in Admin area is no longer there in version 2.0.1, does anyone know why this was removed? I confirmed this in PHP Melody Admin demo also: http://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/index.php

what do you get when you go to /admin/mm_plugins.php on your site? (demo gives an error for some reason).
ekickers wrote:Please help me, I just updated my site and I am getting this error when I visit my site
Fatal error: Call to a member function register_function() on a non-object in /home/page/public_html/mysite.tv/include/islogged.php on line 2

Can someone please help me
Delete install.php if it exists
Trace
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Reputation points: 1329

Postby 234Ent on Jul 25, 2013 8 am

Trace wrote:
234Ent wrote:The plugin page in Admin area is no longer there in version 2.0.1, does anyone know why this was removed? I confirmed this in PHP Melody Admin demo also: http://demo.phpmelody.com/admin/index.php

what do you get when you go to /admin/mm_plugins.php on your site? (demo gives an error for some reason).

I just entered the directory you provided and it loads the Plugins page in Admin area on my site. I'm wondering, is Andrew aware the navigation to the Plugins page is no longer visible in Admin area and/or that it's giving error in demo?
234Ent
Verified Customer
Verified Customer

Postby anwarmaharban on Aug 02, 2013 3 am

Hi guys,

I had a working installation of v2.0 and updated (replaced the files as instructed in the update guide) to v2.0.1.
But when i go to the site i don't see anything, it's just blank, no error no nothing.
My webhoster is one.com and they have an option to make PHP output errors or output nothing, but when i enable it, it still doesn't show me anything.

Any URL i try, e.g. domain.com/admin/index.php doesnt do anything, just gives back a blank page.

Anyone that experienced the same behaviour/issue and/or know how to solve this matter?

Thanks in advance!
anwarmaharban
Non-verified
Non-verified

Postby anwarmaharban on Aug 02, 2013 4 am

anwarmaharban wrote:Hi guys,

I had a working installation of v2.0 and updated (replaced the files as instructed in the update guide) to v2.0.1.
But when i go to the site i don't see anything, it's just blank, no error no nothing.
My webhoster is one.com and they have an option to make PHP output errors or output nothing, but when i enable it, it still doesn't show me anything.

Any URL i try, e.g. domain.com/admin/index.php doesnt do anything, just gives back a blank page.

Anyone that experienced the same behaviour/issue and/or know how to solve this matter?

Thanks in advance!

Well seems it was an error from my side, replacing files is different from merging files (according to my FTP app).
However, when i go to the site, i now get the following message above each page, also in the admin section:

e(SMARTY_CORE_DIR . 'core.get_microtime.php'); $this->_smarty_debug_info[$included_tpls_idx]['exec_time'] = smarty_core_get_microtime($_params, $this) - $debug_start_time; } if ($this->caching) { $this->_cache_info['template'][$params['smarty_include_tpl_file']] = true; } } /** * get or set an array of cached attributes for function that is * not cacheable * @return array */ function &_smarty_cache_attrs($cache_serial, $count) { $_cache_attrs =& $this->_cache_info['cache_attrs'][$cache_serial][$count]; if ($this->_cache_including) { /* return next set of cache_attrs */ $_return = current($_cache_attrs); next($_cache_attrs); return $_return; } else { /* add a reference to a new set of cache_attrs */ $_cache_attrs[] = array(); return $_cache_attrs[count($_cache_attrs)-1]; } } /** * wrapper for include() retaining $this * @return mixed */ function _include($filename, $once=false, $params=null) { if ($once) { return include_once($filename); } else { return include($filename); } } /** * wrapper for eval() retaining $this * @return mixed */ function _eval($code, $params=null) { return eval($code); } /** * Extracts the filter name from the given callback * * @param callback $function * @return string */ function _get_filter_name($function) { if (is_array($function)) { $_class_name = (is_object($function[0]) ? get_class($function[0]) : $function[0]); return $_class_name . '_' . $function[1]; } else { return $function; } } /**#@-*/ } /* vim: set expandtab: */ ?>

What am i doing wrong? version is now 2.0.1 and database update has been applied.
anwarmaharban
Non-verified
Non-verified